Enhance Your Features with Combination Eyebrows from Lure’s Boutique Auckland Clinic
Price: Deposit $99 / Treatment 1: $400 / Treatment 2: $350 (Total $849)
Unlike traditional Powder Brow or Ombre Brow techniques, Premiere Combination Brows uses feathertouch (nano) strokes to create defined hairstrokes to the front of the brow, and a crisp but powdered machine effect through the arch and tail. This exquisite “combination” tattoo leaves your brows looking flawless with both a natural hair stroke effect and a stunning filled-in powdered effect. This is the ultimate in brow perfection for anyone wanting that next level flawless brow! Call us on 09 525 7894 or fill in a contact form below.
Tips for Before, During, and After Combination Brow Treatments
Achieving stunning brows is a process. To ensure you achieve the best possible results from your brow treatment, correct pre and post treatment care is as important as the treatment itself. Let Lure guide you through the process to ensure stunning results from your treatment.
- Before Combination Brow treatment: It is critical that your skin is in the best condition possible. In the 3 months leading up to your appointment, avoid other facial treatments such as Botox, laser treatments, and chemical peels. Avoid exposing your skin to strong sunlight to limit skin sensitivity and damage. Twenty-four hours before treatment you must avoid alcohol, coffee, and blood thinners like aspirin. This preparation will help ensure the best possible results from your brow treatment.
- During treatment: During your consultation, your technician will work with you to achieve a shape and effect that perfectly fits the symmetry of your unique face. Your technician will explain what to expect during the procedure, as well as what happens during the healing process. Your technician will ensure you understand post-treatment care and ensure you feel comfortable about the whole process before beginning your treatment. Feel free to ask your technician to explain anything you are unsure about and feel free to ask questions so you are 100% comfortable before proceeding.
- Post-treatment: Proper care immediately after your treatment is critical to achieving the best possible results from your brow tattoo treatment (Microblading / Combination Brows / Ombre Brows / Powder Brows). Follow the aftercare instructions explained by your technician to ensure proper healing and to achieve the best possible results. Book your second treatment for six weeks later, as approximately 25% of the strokes will disappear during healing. This fading is entirely normal, and the reason Lure has a two-treatment minimum. The total number of treatments you require to obtain your desired look will depend on your unique skin type and lifestyle factors. Lure will discuss this with you during your initial consultation — the more problematic or oily your skin, the more treatments you may require.
The Benefits of Combination Brow / Microblading / Ombre and Powder Brow Tattoo
Of all the features of the face, the eyes are arguably the most important when it comes to enhancing beauty. Amazing brows and lashes can work wonders at enhancing the eyes to add impact, balance and a more youthful appearance.
Conversely, bad brows have a way of detracting from facial highlights and grabbing attention for all the wrong reasons.
Luckily, brows and lashes are two things we do have control over!
Our team are absolute perfectionists and will ensure that whatever level your current brow or lash game is at, you will walk out of the Lure clinic looking and feeling amazing!
- The purpose of make-up is to enhance your natural features but takes time and effort to apply and remove every day. The combination brow procedure at Lure creates beautiful, symmetrically balanced brows. Eyebrow Tattoo treatments can cover gaps, reconstruct and fill-in over-plucked eyebrows, or save you time and effort every day by reducing the need for makeup.
- Combination brow tattoos last longer, particularly for individuals over the age of forty-five, with an oily skin type, or with a particularly active lifestyle. Regardless of your age or skin condition, Lure insist on a minimum of two treatments due to pigment loss during the healing process. Due to the skins natural healing process some pigment will disappear. A second treatment ensures replacement of this lost pigment and retains the brow shape and fullness.
- When undergoing any cosmetic artistry, it is essential to select trusted and experienced professionals. Lure’s certified technicians are specialists in all aspects of brow tattoo and semi-permanent cosmetic enhancement.
Why Trust Lure Professional Regarding Ombre Brow Tattoo in Auckland
Lure have been operating as Auckland’s premiere cosmetic tattoo clinic for over three years out of its boutique Parnell location. Lure’s staff have the training and experience to not only provide a wide range of semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo treatments but their technicians are also industry experts who train and mentor the next generation of aspiring PMU professionals via the PMU Academy New Zealand.
Contact us to book a consultation with one of Lure’s highly skilled technicians.